Saturday, November 10, 2007

This the family I got to have fun with today!
We all laughed and had a good time, which was great since mom was super stress out. This was her Christmas present from her kids and hubby... and it has been 5 years since they had any pics done. they have been married for 11 years and mom and dad do not have any pics of themselves!!!
I also busted my butt, yes I do mean I fell down, in front of them today... it was GREAT!!!! (:


this is my favorite!!!! the colors are so bold and the expression on her face is awesome! (:

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are beautifully done. I love them all and bet they are so pleased with them. :D

Eric and Vanessa said...

They look great!!my favorite one is the couple pic!!!
Good work!!!

Angie Penrose said...

These are awesome! Great location. The love is just pouring out of that last one. :)