Tuesday, May 27, 2008

some from this past weekend

First up is Aiden, patiently waiting for his sister to arrive! He wasn't feeling to well during this session, and didn't want to participate ( who can blame him) but we got some great shots anyways. He loved it when we brought the paint out and he got to paint mommy's belly, and his belly and jeans and shirt and the backdrop... :P
I had so much fun and can't wait for the newborn shoot! They have the most beautiful name picked out for her. I am not sure if it is a secret so I will wait to tell you what it is.




Next there is Rebecca and Chris, engaged! Their wedding is in OK in October, and I am super excited about getting to photograph it. I know Chris from a few years back, and I will be fun getting to see all of his friends again. Normally I love black and white shots for my couples, but I had to put the series in color!! Congrats guys and see you in October!



3 comments:

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

these are so sweet :)

lindsay said...

finally!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eeeee! Aube!! How exciting!