Wednesday, June 11, 2008

this weekend and yesteray THIS is a LONG one...

First up is Scott and Stephanie... they got married at the A&M gardens in Azle.
It was a beautiful location and Steph was a beautiful bride!
It is so fun to watch all my brides put that dress on... it seriously changes the way they look that day, no bride can NOT be beautiful with that dress.

I had a lot of fun with this couple, their guest were constantly dancing and at the end everyone made this huge circle with the couple in the center and sang the Garth Brooks song I got friends in low places...I am not country person but I think that is what it is called. I know that a lot of people are looking for some sneak peaks * COUGH BONNIE* :p so here you go...







Next up is sweet Sophia... this was our second try and we had such an awesome shoot!
I am happy with every single shot we got... I still can' get over her grown up face. She is turning four soon so we wanted to do something fun so mom brought the umbrella to match the tutu and we just let Sophia do what she wanted... she was such a little model!


3 comments:

Bon&Bud said...

gorgeous... hahaha.. I know I am impatient... but I atleast wanted to see one... THANK YOU!!!!! I cant wait til they get back so we can hear all about their trip!!

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Love the one of the couple from behind kissing! So romantic and a great capture. And the one of the beautiful little girl in the fountain is stunning! Love her expression.

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

Great job! The wedding looks like it was a sweet one and that little girl is precious! Love the blue tu-tu!