Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mary and Rini

I am just posting their first look for now... so many favorites to choose from still!
This was my first couple that decided to do a first reveal and let me tell you I am so happy they did! To all of my brides for 2009, this is the way to do it. The moment they shared was absolutely amazing! They were so excited to be standing next to each other and their reactions are priceless... When Rini turned and saw Mary it literally took his breath away. This is the moment I, as a photographer, miss when the first look is when the bride is walking down the aisle. It was so great to be able to capture this, with out all of their guests watching them.
I don't think enough couples choose to do this! It is so less stressful!!!

Above image courtesy of Emily Thurmond Photography

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Very, very nice photos. :D