Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am so behind on this blog! {Gainesville child photographer}

Avery's mom and I have been planning this shoot for probably 6 months?! I went and got this chair, covered the chair.. not so well by the way, and her mom went and bought her boots, clothes, clothes and more clothes. Also let's not talk about the crazy weather we had a few weeks ago with the rain, wind, freeze more rain a little bit of sun and then more rain. So the week of this shoot miss Avery decides to break her Collarbone. AHHHHH!!! Luckily she is okay and all is back to normal but it did push this shoot back yet again.
Finally a few weeks ago we were able to do it and I am in love with all the shots we got. Fortunately for you, internet, I can't post that many images :)
Enjoy!






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cynthia, Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh wow!! How could you not just love these photos?! I love the location, the chair, the sweet kiddos, everything. All those set backs made this shot worth it. Perfection. :D