Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gainesville Newborn Photographer

I was so excited when I talked with this mommy to photograph her twins, she carried full term and they were expecting a really great and "normal" outcome with the labor. So I was really upset when we had to cancel the shoot due to something unexpected... so a few weeks later she called me back and said that we were able to do the shoot, I did a little dance while on the phone with her! hahah The girls are about 4 weeks here, but once they were asleep they let us mold them and fold them almost like a one week old. We also got the grandparents with all the grand kids. It always amazing me how quickly new moms pick the baby thing up, I couldn't imagine doing it x's 2... Amanda was so amazing and patient and calm while getting the girls ready for the shoot. I was just in awe. She is an amazing mom!

I am so glad you guys love them!!! Thanks for a great afternoon!




No comments: