Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Keller Newborn Photographer - Cashlyn 5 days old

I thought I would come up for air to show off these great newborn images!!! I still have tons and tons of great holiday sessions I want to show off so hang in there if you haven't seen yourself on here yet.
I loooove newborns... especially the chunky ones! Cashlyn weighed in at about 9.2 lbs if I remember correctly! She was so sweet and calm... even when her eyes were open she would just look around and take everything in. I walked in and her mom had one of their seating areas covered in hair accesories and clothing and pettiskirts! I was in HEAVEN
So enjoy this sweet baby girl! My dear friend Nikki made the hat featured here, so if you are interested in anything crochet or knitted contact her!





3 comments:

Photography by Sara Purdy said...

oh be still my heart! Wonderfully done Cynthia! (as always!) :)

Anonymous said...

i am touched.i can't explain in words how absolutely beautiful u are with ur work. i am an aspiring photographer.
u made me smile. love it.

cinnamon said...

i am touched. there is just so much love..it makes me smile. you put all of that love into the pictures that u click.
beautiful. i am an aspiring photographer. you made me smile. thank you.