Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Irving's Newborn Photographer

Meet Connor at 8 days old... isn't he yummy? He was on the smaller side compared to the babies I have seen the last few months so I was excited to be able to "stuff" him into smaller spaces :)
when I walked in they had tons of music equipment out and ready, dad's golf bag and tennis rackets and a handful of hats to put on him. I am so in love with this session - I want to hang the family one on MY wall hellllllo 30x40 :)
Thank you for inviting me into your home, feeding me an amazing lunch and trusting me to capture these amazing images!
Enjoy!!!




3 comments:

Bon said...

Just gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Cynthia, you were amazing with Connor! I loved your professionalism and patience during the whole photo session! We are so impressed with you and can't wait to get the final pictures. You were wonderful and we will be referring many many people to you. Thanks again for everything! love, Suzanne and Bao

The Beals said...

Cynthia, you did so good on these pics! I can't wait until we have another baby so we can see what you do for us!

The Beal Family