Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year Booking Special!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season!
I was lucky enough to get a few days off, and I did nothing but relax and visit with family.
It was nice to be able to relax... hahaha
I am so excited to see what 2008 brings for me personally and professionally.
I had a great time photographing everyone in 2007 and I can't wait to see everyone again this year... as well as new clients.

I have made a few changes in my pricing, but nothing to dramatic. I really only changed my sitting fee and the sheet pricing.
Everyone that has a session booked in 2008 right now will get the 2007 pricing so no worries there. Okay on to the special!!! (:

Because YCM is celebrating its ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! WOO HOO!!!
I WILL BE OFFERING A FREE 11X14 FOR ALL SESSIONS BOOKED BY 1/31/08

No comments: