Monday, January 21, 2008

some more from shoots over the weekend...

Baby Jaden is here!!!
I went to the hospital for this shoot, mom and dad live far away.
This first shot is seriously in my top 3 favorite shots I have ever taken. It was perfect. This is why I ask to do the newborn shoot within the first 3 to 5 days, they just sleep the entire time.
He is so beautiful and look at those cheeks.
Congratulations again guys!!



Next up is Isabella's birthday shoot... She was such a blast and has a great personality... we had fun with her at her 6 month shoot but she was so funny this time!!



annnd last but not least...S and D's engagement shoot...
they were so easy going, even though we were freezing out buns off!!!! I can't wait for our bridal shoot, and of course the big day! She is going to make a beautiful bride!



7 comments:

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Wow! I love the shot with baby, dad and the ball. And, I really like the perspective on the engagement shots...very creative!

Unknown said...

Baby Jaden is PERFECT!

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

these are awesome!! love love love the engagements!

Angie Penrose said...

great job on these! love the baby on the football. it's so cute!

Caits said...

Between the baby on the football and the tutu pix, this post is adorable!!!!

Toni said...

great job on these! Sorry I haven't commented in awhile! I"m still here, just busy with the boys!!!! but these look great!

Des said...

Those are so fantastic! Great job!