Friday, March 14, 2008

a bit behind on blogging...

These are from my 2 shoots on Saturday
First up, miss Atley is 5 months old! she is trying to sit up and is doing a great job.
The shot of her in the basket was literally the only shot I took, she didn't like it so much... hahha
I am glad she looks sweet!


Next up was a maternity session with a family that I photographed last summer. I found out she was expecting a when she was about 4 months along and I have been waiting for this shoot. You wouldn't guess it but, "P" wanted to do his own thing while at the gardens, but we got a ton of great shots! Can't wait for our next shoot with "P" and his little brother!!!!!


5 comments:

BRANDI FORNOF said...

The collage is soooo perfect!

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

yaaay! the outdoor maternity is awesome! great job!. love the composite ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Wow!! I love that first set of photos. So precious!! :D And the maternity ones..awesome. Great job!

Caits said...

Great job!!!!!