Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nate and Kim get married

These are from a wedding I did yesterday. I love how everything came out!! They contacted me earlier this week to see if I could shoot the wedding because their original photographer canceled on them... Lucky for me I was able to move some things around
Nate and Kim I hope you love them!!! Talk to you when you get back!!!




He surprised her with a bigger ring at the ceremony... it is beautiful!

I love how she got her dress to move that way... perfect!



Not one single man would pick up the garter.... hahahahah

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're so nice to do this for them. The pictures turned out great, I'm sure they'll be thrilled with them. :D

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

They look great Cynthia! I know they appreciated you do that...