Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I got to mett baby Brett today! I photographed his entire family for the maternity session, mom and dad are below, and I was so excited when I got the email saying he was here! It was also nice to hear that I took the best photos of them ever, THIS CAME FROM THE DAD!
They have 2 other kiddos so this is a huge compliment.
So back to baby Brett, seriously one of the MOST relaxed baby I have ever photographed. He was so calm and quite and just sat there taking everything in. He is so sweet and I can't wait to watch this little man grow! I think he just might be a chunky one! :P




I thought this was a cute one, even though he was mad at me for taking his paci

so precious!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet looking little one. :D I love how you did the first shot. Perfect.