Sunday, April 27, 2008

a weekend of gardens...this is a long one

Saturday I went to the Arboretum with Avery, Trenton and Kendall and their parents.
This first one was literally the first pic I took. Kendall was not having it! hahaha
The last time I saw these three miss Avery was 5 days old. Look at her now!
Check out the chunkiness in the series with the leggings. Love it! Then there was Trenton, who started of great, and is as cute as can be. After a while he wanted to play in his football tournament, so he was done with my camera. I had so much fun and got some fabulous shots of everyone!









Friday I went to the Botanical Gardens for Lily's first birthday! I can't believe this little girl is already one! She is so cute and has the best chunky little legs! Check out how high up on her tippy toes she gets... I love it! The one of her looking over her shoulder is one of my favorites from the whole shoot.






I went to Chandor Gardens Friday afternoon for a bridal shoot, but because of the whole no one is supposed to see the dress tradition, I can't post anything on here. I really really really want to though, because Amanda is beautiful!!! I have to keep closing out my PS so I don't post anything :P
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Caits said...

Oh my~ these pix are fabulous. The tutu, crawler covers and bloomers won me over!!!!

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

I love love love the one with the heart bloomers!

Toooooo CUTE!!

Catlin Humes said...

loving the photo with the baby in the red, the color really pops!

Contemporary Portraits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Contemporary Portraits said...

OMG!!! I love the one with the rainbow stripes!! I also love the one with the red skirt!!! Great job CHI !!!!