Friday, July 25, 2008

last one today I swear!! Make sure you scroll down

This is precious Julianna... She is a miracle baby... her mommy and daddy have prayed and wished for her for so long. Everything about her pregnancy and delivery was so perfect and to the T I am so jealous!! She came right on her due date, which amazes me considering I though her mommy would go into labor during our shoot! :)
She is so sweet in every way even though she made us work very hard to get the shots of her in dad's hands. Once she was out, SHE WAS OUT so we worked fast to get everything.
I can not wait to watch her grow up she will be so fun, and come on, I want to see if she keeps all that hair!!!




if you want this newborn pettiskirt go to www.bodaciousblingboutique.com or www.princesspickleboutique.net



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What an angel doll! :D SO cute.