Friday, July 25, 2008

Stephanie and Drew MARRIED

So I don't want to put too many up because they happy couple is still out of town, I think, but I had to share...
I love how they all came out and it was such a beautiful and stress free day. At least for me!
Enjoy!! I love this first one and all of them really!!!

she got a pearly necklace to matcher her earrings and everyone was ooooing and ahhhhing
We were trying to get drew to relax... it worked!!

whatever!!! the first guy on is the BEST jumper I have ever had!! hahaha

I was playing around with my lighting during the ceremony and I really like how this came out... what about you?
we did a shot like this at their engagement shoot so I thought I would do something similar...
I had a blast and I hope you love your images!!!

No comments: