Monday, October 6, 2008

Lauren's senior GHS

I had another GREAT Senior Session on Saturday. This time we went out to the Hidden Oak Ranch in Gainesville. This was a really neat place, they have a 100 year old chapel that they still use for weddings, I have it pictured here, there are bunk houses, a western hotel, a pool, an archery area and a little western town to walk around. Definitely check out their website!
So Lauren is graduating from Gainesville High and she is involved in so many activities. Check out her sport photo. I don't know how she does it all! Varsity cheer, Volleyball and Softball!! She also brought her boyfriend as a prop which is always fun!
I had so much fun with you guys and I hope you love the images!





Yes her bat is in two pieces, that girl can swing! :P


This is her grandmothers bible... I love this!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

These are great! I love the last one. She looks so talented in that sports photo. Wow!