Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trevor and Angela Engaged!!

This weekend I got to hang out Downtown with these two. Let me first tell you how excited I was about shooting in Deep Ellum... I have been waiting and waiting and finally someone wanted to shoot there too!!! Yipeeee!

I knew Trevor in high school and was so excited for him when I found out he was engaged and even more excited and honored when they picked me to photograph their big day. Angela is so sweet and they really seem so happy together. Stay tuned for the wedding pics at the end of Nov. it is going to be an awesome event that is anything but traditional!
You might have seen this crazy car driving around... I must say after riding in it I did feel kind of special... hahaha
So we had to do a few shots in front of the gate where Trevor works...







4 comments:

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

Awe! Trevor's getting married! Tell him I said hello and congrats!!

I love the blue wall! Great job, Cynthia!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots.. don't mind me, I'm just lurking. =)

Stephanie said...

I love these!!! Great car, and wall. Wow!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME ShOOt! Congrats Trevor!!