Saturday, November 1, 2008

beware, two blogs of cuteness ahead!

So I had two really awesome shoots today!
First up is mister Jax... he started off not too sure of the whole picture taking thing, but all it took was blowing a ball off my head and he was back to his old self. (oh the things I do to get kids to have fun!! :P)
I love seriously every shot from this session, and what a great looking family!
Big brother never once gave me attitude about taking his picture, and look at him, he looks so GQ!
I hope you love them!!!







Next up is miss Avery... she is my famous baby on the feathers... it has been a while since I have photographed her and she did not disappoint! Her maternity shoot was my very first session under YCM!!! Her mom is amazing at spreading my name, and I owe her so much for that!
I am so pleased with this session... I know it will be hard to choose.
And have you ever seen an 18 month old put her hands under her face like that???




3 comments:

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

Oh my gosh!! Miss Avery is SO CUTE!!!

I love them!

Anonymous said...

Great family shots, cynthia! I know those families must be excited to put those prints on their walls.

Stephanie said...

These are stellar! :D I love them. And wow..look at all that beautiful hair on that girly! :D So sweet.