Monday, November 24, 2008

Stich.tac.sew

When the lovely Nikki at stitch tac sew contacted me about doing some photos of her and the hubby I was so excited! I already knew I would like her so much because of her business name!

She makes the most amazing crochet items, my favorite is the octopus that I plan on ordering when we have another kid, and her scarves are AH MAZ ING!!!!
here is her Etsy store. Check her out! She is making me several new items for people to use that I am super excited about!
I had the best time with this couple, they are really fun and really love each other! Plus they are a great looking couple and so easy to photograph!
Plus she emailed me the best note the night of!

I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!!!

Cynthia THANK you for granting my husband and I something we’ve never achieved, photos together that we actually like! Viewing each photo we exclaimed “aw!” or “wow” or laughed aloud, it was so wonderful! These photos are gorgeous and we absolutely adore them.








You will be seeing more of them soon! I am so excited about our future sessions! Now back to my little cave of editing!

1 comment:

PASCHALLSTUDIOS.COM said...

2nd to last one...my favorite! Nice work, Cynthia!