Thursday, December 25, 2008

Marry Christmas!!


I just wanted to take a moment to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
We had a great time celebrating with our family and get to celebrate some more on Saturday. It was so nice to see Ian get into the whole opening presents thing this year. He loves Santa so much!! It is so cute!! He is so lucky to have so many people that love him.
He makes every day amazing for me and my husband, and I honestly can not remember my life with out him. He is the best gift I have ever gotten! :)

I would also like to say THANK YOU a million times over to all of my wonderful families I have photograph this year. I know that budgets have been tight with the failing economy, but it was so great to see everyone again, it is so amazing to be able to watch the kids grow and to even become a big brother or sister! I also connected with so many new families and can't wait to work with them again. Because of all the referrals and repeat sessions I was able to more than double my number of sessions for the entire year! I also doubled my goal on weddings!!
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! Thank you for all of the kind words and trusting me to capture your memories. The Christmas season went so smoothly it was scary!! I had no stressed out phone calls for missing orders and everyone got everything they needed!! Amen!!
I can't wait for all of the great new things for 2009, a new website,products and new incentives for referrals and repeat sessions! Have a happy and safe holiday and a blessed 2009!!!

No comments: