Monday, December 22, 2008

Trevor and Angela get married! There are alot!

I was so honored to be apart of their wedding 11.29.08! Trevor and I went to high school together and have stayed in touch on and off since then. I was so excited when I found out he was engaged... he is such a great person and so laid back. Angela is such a nice person and is just as laid back. This was not a traditional wedding, it was held at the Starlight room in Dallas. They used jewel tones for the decor. I knew I wanted to showcase their colors, and their personalities, and honestly your standard cheesy posing for the camera is just not them. I think my very favorites are of the ones where you can't see there faces, just their shadows. I know that the last image isn't necessarily something that everyone would love, I can hear it now "they aren't in focus, I can't see their faces" but I love it... I hope you both love them! I can't wait to start on your book, it is going to be so awesome! Thanks again for including me in on your big day!












No comments: