Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet little Ashleigh...

This sweet little girl made me work hard for the sweet shots we got! She was not having anything to do with her photo session and cried the whole time while fighting some sleep. Mom and Dad were soooo patient and really just hung in there and allowed me to shoot on Ashleigh's time. We got some really really great shots and I am so in love with everything we got. She is a beautiful little girl and I really enjoyed the time I spent with you guys!! Wouldn't you know it, she ended the session with some B.I.G. smiles! It was such a great ending to this session!
Thanks for inviting me into your home and I am so glad you love the images!








3 comments:

Emily Thurmond said...

Oh my goodness... such a sweet baby girl! Love the detail shots Cynthia!

Stephanie said...

Oh..what a precious. :D These are lovely shots, great, great job on them.

PASCHALLSTUDIOS.COM said...

The first one is my favorite! Great shot! :)