Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Newer the better!{DFW Newborn Photographer}

Sweet baby Hailey is just 6 days old here... She was so sweet; especially when she was done eating! hahaha I just love how she curled up for us. When mom booked this appointment she said "don't expect a small baby" so I was all excited to see a big. chubby. fat. cherub of a baby... she was only 8 lbs! I know most moms would say that IS big... but you see, Michelle's first girl was 10 lbs! I was shocked when I got there, but I am so happy with how they turned out. Big sister Shelby wanted nothing to do with Hailey in front of the camera... she would only kiss and hug her when my camera was down, but she was all about taking some photos alone so I included one of her!
Enjoy!





1 comment:

Wendi said...

Aww, Sweet Hailey! Thanks Cynthia for taking wonderful care of my friends! You rock!!!