Friday, May 1, 2009

This is part two of Avery's session! We didn't want to overload her with wardrobe changes, with the broken collarbone, soooo we spilt the sessions up. Avery is such a spitfire. I think my Ian would just love her to pieces!
Avery thought it was the funniest thing to run away from us! ( and it was, just don't tell her mom :) haha
I just love love love this family and I am so in love with this entire shoot. Autumn and Travis, thank you so much for allowing me to capture your memories... you guys are an AMAZING cheerleading team for YCM!!! What ever will we do for Avery's two year!?







2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ohhhh such great photos! Love the B/W ones. You have great conversions. Nicely done. ;D

Erika Hopkins Photography said...

Awww...What a precious little girl! I think the last one is soo my favorite! I love the textures.