Saturday, September 26, 2009

Denton Child Photographer - Noah is one!

I have been a naughty naughty blogger! I am so sorry to go so long between posts! I have been swamped with sessions and editing and I finally caught up this week!

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the huge response to the Holiday Mini sessions! It is going to be a great turn out this year. I do have some times still open for anyone interested! Email me to schedule.

I also wanted to show off this cutie. I was so excited for this little one's Cake smash session! We had to reschedule a couple of times thanks to the 10 days of rain but FINALLY! I just love him!
He is seriously always happy and loves to smile.
Thanks for a wonderful morning!
Enjoy and I promise to blog more :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cynthia,

I love the pictures. You are so awesome. So glad we found you.

Thanks again,
Tammy Gilbreath

Anonymous said...

Cynthia, you are definitely one of the best photographers ever...hands down! :-)