Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby Noah is here!

One thing I love about my job is seeing all my clients expand their families and watching those babies turn into toddlers and then big kids. It is so rewarding, I am not sure that people realize how much that means to photographers. It is as if you become a part of their family...

I met Mandi and Colby when they got married and now they have welcomed their new baby boy. As soon as I walked into the house you could feel all the love for this little guy... He has so many people that care about him and would do anything for him. He weighed in over 8llbs and is a great eater, so he basically slept the ENTIRE session. What a dream! He let me move him and squish him and mold him how ever I wanted... I think he looked at me like I was crazy once.
Congrats on your new baby, I love him! Check out the pee shot! Mandi stayed calm the entire time! hahaha
I think I am suffering from a really bad case of baby fever after this session! hahaha
*Beware* I couldn't pick a favorite...







2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful photos! I can see why it was hard to pick a favorite. :D What a sweet little guy. :D Your B/W is perfect. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Cynthia,

The pictures you took of Little Noah are awesome. I can't tell you how much we love them. We look forward to many birthday's to come.

Thanks again,

Tammy Gilbreath
Noah's Honey