Monday, February 9, 2009

Christian (2) and Austin (5 months)

I was so excited when their mom called me a couple of weeks ago to book a session.
The last time I saw Christian he was four months! Now he is 2!! He is so tall, and smart and knows what he wants to do and what he is NOT going to do! hahaha
I had so much fun with these two boys, Austin as a cutie and looks just like his daddy. At first he was just trying to figure out what the thing in my hands was, but he warmed up to me pretty quickly. Let me tell you Austin LOVES his momma! He would just smile and talk and giggle at her, I thought it was sweet. It definitely reminded me of Ian, and why I want another boy!
This is such a great family, and I can't wait to see them again soon!
I hope you love them H!









1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a happy, beautiful bunch! :D They make me smile just looking at these. :D