Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We are fam - a -ly!

I always think of this song when I photograph big families. hahha
I got to meet up with some of my favorite kids last Sunday and I didn't believe my eyes when I saw Brett and Landon! The are so big!
This was probably one of my smoothest big family shoots, no one fought and everyone was up for doing what ever. I am sure it was because they wanted to watch the Super Bowl! :P
First up is the Birthday Girl Andee! She is turning 5 and having a "going Green" themed party, how cool is that?

loved this one! she is so grown up!


these were some of my favorite shots of the family members, I think the one of Clint holding Arron is soooo sweet! This image is probably my favorite! You should have seen behind the camera all the moms were screaming and clapping and laughing while the men were off on the side keeping to themselves... HA

Landon is the chunkiest little boy ever! I just love him and his cousin Bret
I can't believe how fast they are growing up
and last but not least, is Brody! he was his normal self and I enjoyed every minute of it! I am just happy he was willing to let me take his picture!
I hope you guys love them!!!

1 comment:

Potter Poster said...

Aren't family shots a hoot!? I love them and these are especially fun. :D Great job!