Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Pricing!!! Better deal than ever!


I have been thinking a lot about the economic situation and trying to figure out a way to help making my pricing a bit more affordable for everyone. I think in these days everyone needs to be flexible... we are all hurting and these days everyone is looking for the best deal possible... more bang for your buck if you will.
I have decided to drop all of my print sized 8x10 or smaller and offer all of my images on disc with printing release.
My enlargements will still be available for purchase at a discounted rate, these will be considered an add on only. You will get 15% off of the current price when adding any size 10x10 or up when added to the CD. You can also get your colorizations added to the disc as well as composites at an additional cost.

So here are the details!
  • The CD and Session fee are included all in one price.
  • You get 40 to 60 images on the disc in color, artistically edited and ready to go.
  • You also get a printing release to make as many copies as you wish, whenever you wish.
So what's the price you ask?
For weekday Sessions it is $275.00
For Weekend Sessions it is $300.00
*if you have already had a session then the old pricing stands, but any future appointment iwll have this new pricing.

This is huge because normally my CD's sell for $450.00!!! I hope everyone is as excited about this as I am!
Please feel free to email me with any questions! All of my current appointments will have the choice to switch to this pricing or use the old pricing!

2 comments:

Nikki K. said...

Great deal Cynthia! I look forward to our shoot in April!

Sara Boulter said...

THanks for the comment. I'm leaning toward those two as well. I appreciate you stopping by!