Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Landon

isn't he sweet? Baby L is the biggest baby I have photographed to date, besides my own. He weighed in at 9lbs 4 oz!!
I love how wrinkly he is and his chubby cheeks are so sweet. He fought us on the whole sleeping idea but we were able to get him to doze of long enough to get all the shots we wanted. He wanted to make sure he didn't miss anything!! His mommy is such great energy. She was so upbeat and energetic and so excited about everything... I loved it! I wish I had that much energy all the time!
I had so much fun with everyone and I am so happy with how the session turned out!
I can't wait to watch this little man grow!





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! Look at his face in the 3rd one!! I so love that! He looks so soft and wonderful. :D Great baby, and great shots. :D