Saturday, August 16, 2008

GHS '09

This was a really fun session. Lauren was up for anything!! All she wanted was a brick wall for her senior session. Once I saw the hoodie and matching shoes, she brought I instantly knew I wanted to do something funky and fresh like the IPOD commercials... and she was up for it!!! I do think she might have thought I lost my mind a little bit.. especially when I gave her a little example of what I was thinking. Hey, I never said I could dance!!!
She is a varsity cheerleader at Gainesville High so we had to get some shots with her cheerleading gear as well as a very special shot of her class ring and a necklace very special to her entire family.
She is so beautiful and doesn't take a bad photo. I hope you love them Lauren!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love them!! Thank you so much!!

Contemporary Portraits said...

wow what i fun shoot!! love the cheerleader one!!!!

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

LOVE LOVE these!