Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Rhea

these two got married last night at St. Anne's and had their reception at the Omni Mandalay Hotel. It was a blast! I think people were still partying hard at 2 a.m. I haven't even made it half way through all the images I took but these are some of my favorites so far. I kind of bounced around through them but the ones I have seen I LOVE.
The whole night was beautiful and I had a blast.
I have some really great shots of all the details but I didn't share them all.
I just wanted to get something up before they leave for Mexico!!! I still think that the bride and groom should take their photographer on their honeymoon! hahahah J/K
Have a great time!!!
Oh I love this bowl of apples, everytime I am in that hotel I just stare at them!







3 comments:

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

These are so sweet! They are a beautiful couple!

Mary Beth said...

Cynthia, the pictures are beautiful. Thanks for all of your hard work last night. I'm so happy you were there to capture our big day.

Stephanie said...

Lovely as always :D