Saturday, September 6, 2008

I am still here!

I know I have been MIA lately. I have several sessions to blog, I have just had some technical difficulties, as well as some personal...


We did celebrate Ian's second birthday on the 31st and it has just hit me like a ton of bricks. I can't believe how big he is, and how smart and independent he is. He likes to play in his room, with out mommy and daddy... he knows all of his colors, he can name all of his friends and family members... and he speaks in full sentences. Now if only I could get him to stop eating the paper off of his crayons. haha
I am just so amazed by him everyday, and watching him grow into this little man is amazing. Whenever I say "are you two?" he tells me "no Ian six" so I am not sure if that is my clue that I am in fact in TROUBLE! but when he does cute stuff like this below, I don't care! hahahah
I love you Ian!!!

Stay tuned, I have several cake sessions and a family session to blog! I will put those up asap. I am trying to enjoy my last slower month until January!


2 comments:

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

sweet boy. :)

Anonymous said...

Your baby boy is adorable. He is getting big. Hang in there Mom.

Tammy Gilbreath