Friday, September 26, 2008

Lily 18 months

I CAN NOT believe that this little beauty is already 18 months... her mommy is one of my oldest and favorite clients, she is actually more of a friend. I photographed Lily's oldest sister at my old studio and was lucky enough to be able to stay in contact with the family afterward. It is a tradition to do a series of dancing shots for mom's wall, which is the first three images... can you believe that the first photo is actually the last one I took? When Lily was ready to pose, man was she ready!!! hahahah
I ran my vanilla cream action on these and really fell in love with the look it gave them, of course you may not be able to tell the difference here on lovely blogger... just take my word for it!
Enjoy! Thank you Jen for letting me capture another milestone for you and the girls!




No comments: