Sunday, September 28, 2008

Is he really 8 months already?

Today I got to play with Jaden and his mom and dad today... is he not the cutest thing ever?
I love how chunky he is!!! We ended up shooting during his nap time, not on purpose, but he did really well! I love his expression in this first shot. I just want to squeeze those cheeks!! I promise we did get some smiles, I just didn't post them! I had so much fun with you guys and I can't wait for our Christmas shoot!






Can you tell I am lovin the feeling of the textures and the warm vanilla action this weekend?

2 comments:

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

wow! that little man got big FAST! such a sweet family! great job!

Stephanie said...

What an adorable little chunker! I love that. My little one is chunky and rolly and squishy and ohhh so great. :D I bet they're loving their little guy. :D