Thursday, September 18, 2008

Liam is one!

I seriously can't believe how fast time is flying by me! Liam is turning one soon and I met up with him and his mommy and daddy last weekend for his cake shoot. Liam is EVERYWHERE... not just walking BUT RUNNING! I don't think I have seen a boy walk this early... did I mention he was RUNNING?

He wasn't too into his cake, but he did have lots of fun bouncing, and falling off, of this awesome green chair that we used. He had me cracking up the whole time! Did I mention he ran a lot?
I hope you love them and I can't wait for his official one year session next month!




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie!! :D Love the cake ones, and the running. And running. And running! I so know what you mean by that! :D What ever happened to....silent, calm, naptime?? hee hee..Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are AWESOME! My fave is the one where he is......running, of course, and his little tongue is poking out!